Monday, June 8, 2009

Thing 30 More Ways to Use RSS & Delicious

One thing I will say about RSS feeds is that it has helped keep my email a little more under control because I have unsubscribed to some of the email updates and use RSS feeds to get the same information.
To prepare for More Things, I downloaded the Flock browser. I have it remembering my passwords and it has direct links into my accounts like Facebook, Flickr, Blogger, etc. See my screen print that shows the links:



The only thing is that it only works on the computer I have Flock installed on.

It is extremely interesting and useful to see the feeds and bookmarks for people in similar positions or with similar interests, but it is just so overwhelming that the best one can do is pick something and stick with it. I guess I should set aside some time to explore each week, but other responsibilities get in the way.

No comments: