Sunday, April 6, 2008

Thing 23

The 23 Things definitely took longer than I thought they would. It was easy to get side-tracked and spend a lot of time on YouTube or just following interesting links. But it was just so much fun to actually get things to work in the blog and it helped a lot to write about what I learned. I think one of the most useful things is the file converter. People are always bringing me odd files that they can't open.

As others have said, the Things made me explore things I never would have and did things I never thought I could. Thanks for a great program.

2 comments:

MJO said...

It was really interesting doing the 23 Things--and I was so happy to see what you're up to these days. Looks like you're as busy as ever. Mary Jane Ohland

MJO said...

I left my comment, and then I went back to my blog and saw that you left a message for me! Yes I'm still working here. I'm glad to hear you're a grandma too! I think of you as well--we'll have to try to connect better one of these days.
MJ