Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Trip to Paris

I am packed and ready but still have 2 hours before I leave for the airport for a trip to Paris. I hope I am not forgetting anything! I am traveling with 2 colleagues from work. We have a direct flight to Paris which leaves at 3:45pm today and arrives about 8 hours later (7:30am Paris time)

I have never been abroad so I don't know what to expect as far as jet lag and France. My colleague, Lynne Weber, has been to Paris more than once and will be remaining for two months. We will stay in a rented apartment which is quite near the many sites we want to see. Lynne also has some friends who are already there and are staying in the same apartment building, so we have people who can give us some help with the language and getting around. My other colleague, Rosie Mock, and I will return on March 12.

I will try to blog and Facebook my trip. It will be a good way for me to remember it and maybe some of my family and friends will enjoy reading it too.
Bon jour!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to hearing about all your adventures!